These stoves are very versatile, high-quality and high-performing. They’ve been in use for over half a century. Designed to handle daily cooking for large Amish families, they’re built strong enough to support heavy stockpots and canners.
- Solid brass burners with seamless ceramic chimneys produce an adjustable flame for a wide range of cooking temperatures.
- Very simple to use: they light with a match, require no preheating and burn with a hot blue flame.
- Cooktop height is a comfortable 32", and thick porcelain coatings wipe clean quickly and easily.
- Steel 1-gallon tank lifts out for easy filling
- Burns up to 24 hours with one burner set at medium
Allow 1-3 weeks for shipping.
Overall 50-1/4"H, 21-1/2"W, 53-1/2"L, 184 lb.
Current shipping/freight charges will apply, please contact us for details.